sâmbătă, 7 februarie 2009

Audi A6


Audi A6 is a medium-sized automobile produced by German car manufacturer Audi. It is available in versions of body and beauty break (Avant). The second and third generation A6 were also used as a basis for the allroad quattro.
Previously, Audi 100 Audi car was medium-sized (called Audi 5000 in the United States), which is released in three successive generations (C1, C2 and C3). In 1994, the latest generation (C4) of Audi 100 was changed on the outside and re-named as the A6, to fit with the new alphanumeric nomenclature Audi (A8 was introduced as a full size car). The exterior was changed just a bit of C4 100 - new headlamps and taillights in front and rear, a new radiator grille has remained the same options for the chassis, engine and transmission system.
Until 1997, the A6 came with several different engines, two of them turbo-diesel, and most of them available with Audi quattro Torsen traction with permanent on all four wheels. A6 was also available sedan and Avant body . Audi A6 is available at this at time , all around the world in many used car sites , and second hand showrooms .

4 comentarii:

  1. That's my dream car!I wish I can afford that now! How much do you offer for this beauty? I am working student and I can spend only as much as $30,000 for a car.That's like my lifetime savings!


    used cars

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Audi has been my brand since I was high school. My first car was a gift from my Dad. what's great about AUDI is that all their units come sleek and clean. Really an eye pleaser!


    used cars

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. . Used AUDI A6 Cars

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. The new Audi A6 sedan is the most sporting and business known on the market, positioning itself as a leader in the premium segment E, both in Europe and the rest of the world.
    Audi A6 Price in India

    RăspundețiȘtergere